|Phone: (803) 276-2498
Fax: (803) 276-2396
|436 Wilson Rd.
Newberry, SC 29108
Newberry Animal Hospital was founded in 1952 by Dr. Cecil B. Lowman and Dr. John M. Livingston as a mixed animal practice. In the early years, the practice served large animals predominantly due to the agricultural basis of Newberry County. Over time it gradually evolved into the small animal practice that it remains today as the number of household pets increased. Drs. Susan and Steven Glenn acquired Newberry Animal Hospital in 1985 when Dr. Lowman retired from practice. Dr. Brock Hendrix joined the staff at Newberry Animal Hospital in 2008.
We recognize the bond between our clients and their pets makes them like members of the family and treat them accordingly. Our practice is designed to meet the needs of both our patients and their families by offering preventive care ( vaccinations, routine elective surgeries, dental cleanings, etc.) as well as current diagnostic medical equipment ( onsite lab and X ray units) and treatment services ( general surgery and anesthesia with monitoring). Boarding and limited grooming services are also available for our client’s convenience.